Friday, April 1, 2011

Graduation Dinner

This vase was used as a place card holder for a family dinner we hosted to celebrate our son's college graduation.  I bought the vases in bulk for $1.00 each.  I personalized them by finding a photo of each guest with our son.  This took a little time, but once I had all the photos together on my computer, I printed a contact sheet of the photos.  One sheet of photo paper will print 12 -  1 1/2 inches by 1 inch photos.  Each photo was cut out and backed in black paper and attached to a purple ribbon (school color).  Simply slide the ribbon over the neck of the vase.  A wide variety of flowers were used to fill each vase so they were all unique.  The best part was searching for your photo with the graduate to determine where to sit.  At the end of the evening each guest took their vase home.  I put together a total of 30 vases.  

No comments:

Post a Comment